Welcome to the International Trade Mall
“We’re proud to bring a global bazaar experience to you. We have developed the perfect atmosphere to experience the world.”
– Darius Morse, Property Manager
Since 2018, International Trade Mall has been the premier Georgia’s most diverse cultural shopping experience. The International Trade Mall is proud to provide a global bazaar within our 120,000 square feet facility. Through our diverse vendors, shoppers can experience authentic products and food from across the globe. With over 200 vendors within our bazaar, visitors can purchase unique products from India, Africa, Jamaica, and the Middle East to name a few, but the experience does not stop there. Unique and contemporary clothing, beaded fashions, burkas, tribal headdress, furniture and more awaits your global shopping experience.
Our staff cordially invites you to make International Trade Mall a part of your next legendary shopping experience.
We’re conveniently located on Memorial Drive (Exit 41) on I-285, GA-10 East.
- Accessible Entrance: Mall entrance is wheelchair accessible.
- Accessible Parking: Handicapped accessible parking is available.
- Handicapped Accessible Restrooms: Restrooms are handicapped accessible.
- Parking: International Trade Mall offers free parking, with a total of 1,000 parking spaces.
- Public Transportation: The Avondale MARTA Station is located close and bus schedules can be found at www.itsmarta.com
- Announcing: PA System services the entire property.
- Kids playground
- Sports Arena Accessibility
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet: We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers